Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brewtan B  (Read 133021 times)

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
Re: Brewtan B
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 09:40:55 am »
I still only get the cover page then the odd numbered pages from that link Denny
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 09:42:41 am »
I still only get the cover page then the odd numbered pages from that link Denny

Thanks!  I'll see what I can do.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2016, 09:52:03 am »
It seems like you have to give it a couple minutes to appear.  You could also try downloading it.

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline pete b

• Barre, Ma
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 09:55:29 am »
It looks like only the odd numbered pages are showing up in that link.

Thank you for posting.

Wow, it definitely looks wacky today.
Ya see, now Denny is withholding information!!! It's all a gawd damned conspiracy! Beer doesn't exist, life is a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather... what happened to Tom?
I so miss Bill...
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline 69franx

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 10:11:38 am »
It seems like you have to give it a couple minutes to appear.  You could also try downloading it.
My download has been on my screen since you posted this, still only odd pages. Still interesting info though
Frank L.
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline stpug

• Brewmaster
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 10:32:32 am »

I'll give a second confirmation that your link in the original post only has the odd pages - even when downloaded.  The PDF document is 4 pages long when it should be 7 pages long (I think 7).

Denny, I wonder if you happen to be checking a different/updated link than us?  If you still have the original 7 page PDF then maybe you can try uploading it to your google drive again and giving us the new link.  Sorry to a PITA, but the literature is intriguing but I feel like I'm only getting half the picture :D

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 10:52:33 am »
Here are the even numbered pages.  I know it isn't the best way to display them, but the versions I have are in PDF, and I'm not sure how else to post them here.  If you download them to your desktop, they are fairly legible.

Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2016, 11:08:20 am »

I'll give a second confirmation that your link in the original post only has the odd pages - even when downloaded.  The PDF document is 4 pages long when it should be 7 pages long (I think 7).

Denny, I wonder if you happen to be checking a different/updated link than us?  If you still have the original 7 page PDF then maybe you can try uploading it to your google drive again and giving us the new link.  Sorry to a PITA, but the literature is intriguing but I feel like I'm only getting half the picture :D

Yeah, the original was missing pages so I reposted yesterday afternoon.  Took the original down.  See if this link is better...https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2R-Uk7z3JpgRHZfRENpNmtpTVk/view?usp=sharing

www.dennybrew.com

Offline stpug

• Brewmaster
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2016, 11:11:45 am »
Thanks narcout and thank you too Denny! I was going to post a fixed version that was a mashup of the odd-paged PDF and narcout's images, but Denny's new link works.

Thanks again you two! Problem solved

Offline 69franx

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2016, 11:22:13 am »
Yep, got it all now. Thanks Denny
Frank L.

Offline beersk

• In the night!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 02:02:56 pm »
It looks like only the odd numbered pages are showing up in that link.

Thank you for posting.

Wow, it definitely looks wacky today.
Ya see, now Denny is withholding information!!! It's all a gawd damned conspiracy! Beer doesn't exist, life is a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather... what happened to Tom?

He's living on the coast of Arizona Bay.
Nice Bill Hicks reference!
Jesse

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 12:43:52 pm »
I'm about halfway through the boil on 2 back to back batches of German pils.  This one used Brewtan B, the one tomorrow will not.  Great wort clarity from the mash, but until I brew the other batch to compare I don't know of Brewtan contributed to that.  For those wondering about effect on pH, it was right where it was supposed to be.  I'll compare that to the non Brewtan batch tomorrow.

www.dennybrew.com

Offline blair.streit

• Brewmaster
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 12:45:14 pm »
I'm about halfway through the boil on 2 back to back batches of German pils.  This one used Brewtan B, the one tomorrow will not.  Great wort clarity from the mash, but until I brew the other batch to compare I don't know of Brewtan contributed to that.  For those wondering about effect on pH, it was right where it was supposed to be.  I'll compare that to the non Brewtan batch tomorrow.
Awesome -- you're blinding me with science  8)

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 01:02:06 pm »
For those wondering about effect on pH, it was right where it was supposed to be. 

Good info, Denny. Gonna use it in my next batch and I was curious about pH.
Jon H.

Offline wobdee

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 01:16:36 pm »
Did you notice any difference in the wort color or taste to previous brews?