Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: New Mexico 2-Tier All grain Keggle Brew system COMPLETE  (Read 1450 times)

Offline drumminguy81

• 1st Kit
New Mexico 2-Tier All grain Keggle Brew system COMPLETE
« on: May 12, 2016, 10:54:02 am »
 I have a 2 tier all grain brew system with 3 keggles and burners. All 3 burners are bayou bg12 propane burners with regulators. The hot liquor tank is on the top tier with a sight glass and thermometer and all stainless fittings. On the lower tier tier the mash tun has a thermometer and stainless false bottom/valve. The boil kettle has a sight glass, thermometer, and false bottom all stainless. I have added a lauter grant that is also stainless. This is used during vorlauf to improve clarity and helps prevent compacting the grain bed. The grant was one of the best additions to my brew system, many breweries in town are using a lauter grant. I will include a stainless hop spider for the boil kettle as well as a heavy stainless mash paddle. There is a pump with stainless valves for transferring and recirculating between both the mash tun and boil kettle. I have a shirron plate chiller with a thermometer on the output to monitor wort temperature while transferring. I have several other extras like a carboy and brew buckets for fermenting and some little odds and ends. The stand is heavy welded steel with casters to move it easily. This is an awesome brew system that I have brewed some great beer on. Im looking to get 1300 obo for brew system. The pictures don't do it justice. I would love to brew your first batch on it with you to show you how it works.

Link to craigslist post:
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/for/5528292572.html

Offline drumminguy81

• 1st Kit
Re: New Mexico 2-Tier All grain Keggle Brew system COMPLETE
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 04:46:49 pm »
Bump

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
Re: New Mexico 2-Tier All grain Keggle Brew system COMPLETE
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 07:07:25 pm »
If my cousin in ABQ was a brewer I would pass this onto him. Looks great but I can't get it here to Indiana very easily
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)