Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brewing Local With Stan Hieronymus is now posted to the Zymurgy Live Archives  (Read 2176 times)

Offline wmbolling

• Global Moderator
  • Assistant Brewer
Hi all -

We had to do a re-recording of our first Zymurgy Live webinar from May 24. I apologize for the delayed posting, but our first webinar - Brewing Local With Stan Hieronymus - is now posted to the Zymurgy Live archives:

https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/archived-zymurgy-live/brewing-local-stan-hieronymus/

You can download just the powerpoint to view at your own pace, or you can follow the audio recording with the slides by following the appropriate links.

If you have not done so already, you will likely need to install a WebEx plug-in to your internet browser. This will be a one-time download and should take less than one minute (if that). You will not have to download it again to access other archived or live webinars.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Cheers,

Matt Bolling
Events & Membership Coordinator
American Homebrewers Association
1327 Spruce St | Boulder, CO, 80302
720-473-7696 | matt@brewersassociation.org
Matt Bolling

Offline wmbolling

• Global Moderator
  • Assistant Brewer
For future webinars, we will also post a downloadable PDF file with any follow up questions (if applicable). For this one, we were able to cover all questions in the allotted time.
Matt Bolling

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
If you missed the original webinar, be sure to check this out!  Fascinating info.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell