Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Doh! Yeast starter blunder.  (Read 2222 times)

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
Re: Doh! Yeast starter blunder.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 07:40:11 pm »
If you felt like making it out my way, I could let you have some WLP835 slurry. I have 2 batches running on it now on second pitch, plus the extra leftover from the first batcehs.  First 2 batches are about to go into the freezer to lager while we are in California, and then Colorado: 2 separate trips, back to back. Moving the oldest out to Gunnison CO after we get back from San Francisco, but we leave Wed
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline JT

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Bloatarian Brewing League - Cincinnati, OH
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 07:58:29 pm »
I wasn't too far from you today, had to pick up some of those Indiana incendiary devices for an upcoming holiday party... but I don't think I'll be out that way again for at least a month.  Thanks though! 

Offline 69franx

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 08:01:40 pm »
From Trav's? Kids here went to school with their kids. Unfortunately no friends discount. Really fun place to check out in September /October when they also sell Halloween costumes
Frank L.
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline JT

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Bloatarian Brewing League - Cincinnati, OH
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2016, 07:42:40 am »
From Trav's? Kids here went to school with their kids. Unfortunately no friends discount. Really fun place to check out in September /October when they also sell Halloween costumes
Sheldon in West Harrison.  Don't think I've been to Trav's, that's the store in Lawrenceburg I think.  Probably closer to you than Sheldon. 

Offline 69franx

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2016, 08:20:45 am »
Yes, both close, but Trav's is less than 15 minutes. But Sheldon is "The Worlds Largest"
Frank L.