Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Beer Trade at HomeBrewCon  (Read 1310 times)

Offline twgardner2

• 1st Kit
Beer Trade at HomeBrewCon
« on: June 02, 2016, 06:35:43 pm »
I'm hoping to arrange a beer trade with someone coming to Baltimore from the west coast. I have a decent amount of Cantillon and Westvleteren XII that I brought back from Europe and I'm hoping to use it to get some awesome beers that I don't have access to in Virginia:

1 x Cantillon Iris 75cl
4 x Cantillon Kriek 37.5 cl
1 x Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus 75 cl
4 x Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus 37.5 cl
1 x Westmalle Dubbel 75 cl
2 x Westvleteren XII "Brick" (each has 6 x Westy XII 33 cl and 2 tasting glasses) - Probably only 1 brick is up for trade, but for the right stuff, I'd part with both.

If you happen to be interested in any Virginia beers, (Devil's Backbone, Hardywood Park, Port City, Lost Rhino, Aslin, Lickinghole Creek) I can try to get a hold of those as well.

I'm in search of mainly west coast stuff, fresh hoppy stuff (Pliny, in particular), barrel-aged stouts, sours, but I'm open to any offers.

I'm looking forward to my first NHC and seeing everyone in Baltimore.

Cheers,
Tom

Offline jademonkey

• 1st Kit
Re: Beer Trade at HomeBrewCon
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 07:40:16 am »
I'm in Colorado so I have decent access to a lot of cool stuff.  All kinds of IPAs, some good bourbon barrel stouts, and lots of sours from Crooked Stave,  Avery, Trinity, Casey, and others.  Occasionally see some Pliny but can't guarantee that.   Let me know if you're interested.

Offline twgardner2

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »
Yeah, I'm interested. You're coming to NHC? I'd love to get my hands on some Crooked Stave, definitely let me know if you can get some Pliny. You've seen what I've got, want to make an offer? Feel free to email or reply here.

Offline jademonkey

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 04:15:40 pm »
Yes,  I'll be at NHC and have some room in the beer luggage.  I'll shoot you an email/pm tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline riceral

• Brewer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 06:41:39 pm »
Hey Tom, Sent you an email.

I have a Goose Island Backyard Rye Bourbon Barrel Stout. Maybe you would be interested in a trade.

Ralph R.

Offline jademonkey

• 1st Kit
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 02:00:35 am »
Tom,

Just sent you an email, sorry for the delay.  I packed up a bunch of bottles / cans with you in mind.  Hit me up if you'd still like to figure out a trade.

Backyard Rye is a great beer btw, just had a bottle fairly recently.  Definitely worth getting if you've never had it... and again if you have!