Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: GABF - DD  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
GABF - DD
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:22:44 am »
   Are designated drivers allowed in the main event hall/s or are they required to remain in the DD lounge? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I have come across stranger rules in the past and I'd rather not assume anything.
I spent most of my money on beer, tools and guns, the rest I foolishly squandered on stupid stuff!

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
Re: GABF - DD
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 09:32:31 am »
This is on the FAQ page:

Do you sell a Designated Driver ticket?
Yes, Designated Driver tickets are available for all sessions for $25 each. Free, non-alcoholic sodas will be available and each Designated Driver receives a complimentary gift, available in the Designated Driver Lounge. Designated Drivers are welcome to attend the beer and food seminars, walk around the festival floor, or relax in the Designated Driver Lounge.

I'm glad they still do the DD ticket.  One of the things that bugs me about the VT Brewer's Festival is taking away the DD option.  They even used to allow kids on the Saturday day session, with games, soft drinks, face painting, etc.  Not any more though.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:34:06 am by theDarkSide »
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
Re: GABF - DD
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 09:55:25 am »
   Cool, thanks.
I spent most of my money on beer, tools and guns, the rest I foolishly squandered on stupid stuff!