I'm getting rid of my old 5 gallon 3-vessel system since I've moved to 3 gallon eBIAB. So this is what I have:
- 15 gallon Megapot 1.2 w/ spigot and Blichmann thermometer. $300.
- 10 gallon stainless kettle/HTL with sight glass, spigot, thermometer, and dip tube. No gradations on the sight glass, I just used it as an HLT. $200
- 10 gallon Rubbermaid cylindrical mash tun with false bottom and spigot. $100
- 5 gallon stainless Polarware kettle w/ 1 gal volume gradations. $25
- Bayou Classic single jet burner. This one is well used, but still works. $25
- Two 25' copper immersion chillers. Both rigged up to accept garden hose fittings. One already has tubing set up, the other just has fittings. The latter has some issues with leaking around the compression fitting that I was never able to really fix, which is why I only used it as a pre-chiller. $50 for the one ready to go, $45 for the leaky one.
Pics and more details available here: http://imgur.com/a/rHmH9
Everything will be cleaned and shiny for you when you buy it. I live in central Bucks county, around Doylestown. Must be willing to meet me in a well-trafficked, well-lit location during the day.