Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Hop School (9/1&2), Who's going and where are you staying?  (Read 2532 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Hop School (9/1&2), Who's going and where are you staying?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 11:34:41 am »
Yup, I walked it back to the hotel one night, but the shuttles are the way to go.

The party is no longer at the warehouse...it's at a hop farm!  LONG walk!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline ibru

• Assistant Brewer
  • Brew Day is My Day!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 11:37:30 am »
Denny, which farm? 

Online hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 12:02:21 pm »
Last year it was at Perrault.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline Philbrew

• Brewmaster
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 02:31:39 pm »
Phil, I'll be there. Look forward to meeting you. They usually have a Wednesday night party with the brewers who just finish their sessions and us homebrewers. Lots of beer variety at that event.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn (even though I only live about 20 miles away) because they not only support this event but our local Mustang club's events.
OK, Holiday Inn it is.  Room is booked.  I'll shoot for a mid-afternoon check-in on Wednesday.  Where is the nearest beer?
Many of us would be on a strict liquid diet if it weren't for pretzels.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 03:20:41 pm »
Phil, I'll be there. Look forward to meeting you. They usually have a Wednesday night party with the brewers who just finish their sessions and us homebrewers. Lots of beer variety at that event.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn (even though I only live about 20 miles away) because they not only support this event but our local Mustang club's events.
OK, Holiday Inn it is.  Room is booked.  I'll shoot for a mid-afternoon check-in on Wednesday.  Where is the nearest beer?

Sports Center is where all the action is.  Great beer selection in spite of the fact it looks like a dive bar.  I hear the Beer Shoppe down the street is also good and a bit calmer.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell