Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: some in Maryland?  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Sean Lawson

• 1st Kit
some in Maryland?
« on: August 18, 2016, 10:49:08 am »

Hi good morning, I'm moving to bwi in two weeks. I'm going to be there for about 7 months, and I'm hoping to know a little bit more of the city since my last trip I count get to know nothing, if I'm honest. My cousin send me this event close that I want to attend, and wondering if anyone is going too.

I have been in U.S.A for over two years and it has been awesome. Well, I let you the information in case someone know others relative events.

2016 Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival

City Dock Productions
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Transport: Uber & shared bwi transportation
Annapolis, MD

The Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival combines the best of all worlds:  over 100  award-winning  beer tastings from regional and national artisan breweries as well as music of every variety on The Pilsner Stage.   Shop for arts and crafts and specialty food items and purchase a Maryland crab cake, burgers or BBQue in our food concessions court.  To be held on Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 12:00 noon - 6:00 pm at The Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. 

Seminars will be on a first come - first serve basis at The Hospitality Tent - for craft beer geeks and novices, alike!