Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Submit your questions for Zymurgy Live: Beer & Food Pairing for the Holidays  (Read 2660 times)

Offline wmbolling

• Global Moderator
  • Assistant Brewer
With the holiday season quickly approaching - the AHA wants to help elevate your Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner... (or even your post-Halloween leftover candy binge) by teaching you about how to pair beer and food!

CraftBeer.com Director Julia Herz will join me in the next Zymurgy Live for an interactive conversation on the state of craft beer, why understanding the beer marketplace is critical in pairing, and how you can pair your beer to fit into your holiday meals. Come prepared with a sour beer & a pickle, as well as some blue cheese & an American IPA for a pairing exercise.

We'd like to answer your questions about anything from the craft beer industry to beer tasting and pairing. So submit your questions here ahead of time, and we'll answer them in the live webinar!

Tune in next Thursday, November 10 at 7pm ET, 6pm CT!

https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/events/beer-food-pairing-holidays/

Thanks, all!

Matt Bolling
AHA Events & Membership Coordinator
matt@brewersassociation.org
Matt Bolling

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
Just how important is it to pair the "right" beer to what ever food you're eating?
To me having the "right" beer is less important than having a beer I enjoy drinking no matter what food I'm eating.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline yso191

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Yakima, WA
Will this be recorded so I can watch it later?  I'd like to see it but am unavailable at the time it will be on.
Steve
BJCP #D1667

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Will this be recorded so I can watch it later?  I'd like to see it but am unavailable at the time it will be on.

All the other ones have been so I assume this one will be also.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell