Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Some close to the Northeast?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Sean Lawson

• 1st Kit
Some close to the Northeast?
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:32:02 pm »
Hello to all!! I have been away for a while. Happily in my new city and lots of things going on.

I've been thinking on the right way of making my business more formal and Im making this trip to improve my self as an entrepreneur in this and others things that I want to make grow.

I was hoping someone here could help me. Well, since I "persuade" my girlfriend (as she says) to moving with me to Cleveland, I have to be very generous with her. Im planning visit again the beautiful Michigan and I was hoping to get some feedback from those who live or have been there.

I’m planning a surprise, she is a photographer, and this trip I want her to be really happy. We are making a hole list of beautiful points that we can visit so she can take good shots, not only the beach. Since I have so much things to think over here I'm kinda trying to save money, because we suppose to be there from Saturday to Wednesday. Buut, here is the thing, I got tickets for the last days of the Built In Brews: Managed in Chicago, and want to convince her to give us a couple of more days. A win-win trip :p.

I have been thinking in places like the lake, Hery Ford Museum, John Ball Zoological and Downtown. Is there anything we should be on the lookout for when we go in for a tour? Also, I don’t want to pay the high rates at airport parking in Jacksonville since we are going in plane, last time my wallet had a terrible experience. A friend told me about an avistar airport parking o hare, but wondering if those rates are fear over there? Or, do you know other option?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!