Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: LHBS reccomendations in Denver  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
LHBS reccomendations in Denver
« on: October 04, 2016, 09:12:22 pm »
   I intend to be in Denver this weekend and would like recommendations from some local folks on good LHBS' in the area. The west side would work best, but I do have to go to DOA, so anything convenient from I-70 would work.
   Thanks
I spent most of my money on beer, tools and guns, the rest I foolishly squandered on stupid stuff!

Offline juggabrew303

• Assistant Brewer
Re: LHBS reccomendations in Denver
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:09:54 pm »
Brew hut in aurora is prolly the best shop in the area.  If your out west of Denver, Toms brew shop.    CO Brew is in Denver proper.  All three of these shops are super clean and have great service. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 08:51:09 am »
   Thanks, CO Brew isn't too far out of the way and Tom's is just a hop, skip and a jump from where I'll be staying so I believe I'll check them out.
I spent most of my money on beer, tools and guns, the rest I foolishly squandered on stupid stuff!

Offline juggabrew303

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 09:23:52 pm »
   Thanks, CO Brew isn't too far out of the way and Tom's is just a hop, skip and a jump from where I'll be staying so I believe I'll check them out.
Just FYI, brew hut is attached to dry dock brewery and co brew has their own brews on tap. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk