Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Denny & Drew After Dark  (Read 3112 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Denny & Drew After Dark
« on: October 15, 2016, 02:17:53 pm »
If you're in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA area, you have a chance to see Drew and me being sillier than usual!  On Tues. 10/18, we'll be onstage at the Kiggins Theater in Vancouver WA at an event called "Denny & Drew After Dark" presented by Brewcraft USA.  Free tix at Bader Beer and Wine, F.H Steinbart and Above the Rest.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: Denny & Drew After Dark
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 10:36:23 am »
If you're in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA area, you have a chance to see Drew and me being sillier than usual!  On Tues. 10/18, we'll be onstage at the Kiggins Theater in Vancouver WA at an event called "Denny & Drew After Dark" presented by Brewcraft USA.  Free tix at Bader Beer and Wine, F.H Steinbart and Above the Rest.

Will copies of your new book be available?
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 11:00:57 am »

We'll be selling and autographing both books and will also have t shirts available at intermission.

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 11:24:55 am »

We'll be selling and autographing both books and will also have t shirts available at intermission.

Cool, I'll be checking with Bader to see if they have tickets left.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 11:40:03 am »
Hope to see ya!

www.dennybrew.com

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 12:57:43 pm »
Hope to see ya!

I got my ticket.
The bus that I can catch 2 blocks from my house will drop me off about 2 blocks from Kiggins.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 01:00:40 pm »
Wish I lived further west. Sounds like fun.
Jon H.

Offline lenphallock

• Cellarman
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 09:36:18 pm »
See you guys there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 11:37:31 am »

www.dennybrew.com

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 03:40:41 pm »
2:38pm and a little over four hours which gives me just enough time to take a power nap, have supper and head over to Kiggins.  :)
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 11:11:37 am »
2:38pm and a little over four hours which gives me just enough time to take a power nap, have supper and head over to Kiggins.  :)

Great to see you last night, Steve!

www.dennybrew.com

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 02:55:29 pm »

Great to see you last night, Steve!

You too! (and Drew). 

Note to all home brewers: If you get a chance to see Denny (and Drew) live and in person DO IT!
It was a great fun event.
I even got to participate in one of Denny's famous "Triangle Tastings".
And you haven't lived if you haven't see Denny rock out on his ukulele.  ???  ;)
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women