Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2016 AHA Governing Committee Elections  (Read 5362 times)

Offline wmbolling

• Global Moderator
  • Assistant Brewer
2016 AHA Governing Committee Elections
« on: February 24, 2016, 12:21:34 pm »
The 2016 American Homebrewers Association Governing Committee elections are now open through 11:59 pm PT on Thursday, March 31, 2016.

This year there are two (2) available seats on the AHA Governing Committee, with four (4) candidates running.

Consisting of 15 elected members, and three emeritus members, the Governing Committee is vital to the AHA's operational direction. Each member is elected to serve a three (3) year term.

All AHA members voting in the election are eligible for an additional entry in the Lallemand Scholarship drawing for the Siebel Institute’s two-week Concise Course. Check the appropriate box on the ballot to submit your entry.

CAST YOUR VOTE!

Cheers,

Matt Bolling
Events & Membership Coordinator
American Homebrewers Association
1327 Spruce St | Boulder, CO, 80302
720-473-7696 | matt@brewersassociation.org

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:28:08 pm by wmbolling »
Matt Bolling

Offline RoxanneW

• 1st Kit
  • AHA Governing Committee Chair
Re: 2016 AHA Governing Committee Elections
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 08:40:34 am »
In 2016, four American Homebrewers Association (AHA) members ran for two available seats on the 15-person AHA Governing Committee. We are thrilled to welcome those elected to serve the AHA membership and thank them for their dedication to the AHA.

Denny Conn | Noti, OR
Fred Bonjour* | Troy, MI
*Returning Governing Committee member

Thank you to all of the candidates that ran in this year’s election and AHA members who voted!

Roxanne Westendorf
Governing Committee Chair
I brew because I can.
Bloatarian Brewing League

Offline shoebrew

• 1st Kit
Re: 2016 AHA Governing Committee Elections
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 11:08:02 pm »
Hi Matt!

Do we have any dates or number of openings for 2017? I would like to throw my hat into the ring! I've been an avid HomeBrewer for almost 30 years (a few pro awards in the old days). Working on my BJCP even though I have judged dozens of comps. In my 4th HomeBrew Club (IEB, Barley Bandits, M Falcons, Malt Kinocti Mashers - all CA) and soon to join DOZE. Very interested in the helping pass legislation allowing homebrew to be shared in authorized establishments (brewpubs, microbreweries, etc.) for club meetings - in ALL states.

And, thanks for the AHA Rally at Heretic a few weeks ago. That was a hoot!

Cheers,

ShoeBrew