Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: How to view subscribed/contributed to threads  (Read 2137 times)

Offline mpietropaoli

• Brewer
How to view subscribed/contributed to threads
« on: February 19, 2016, 07:26:59 am »
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a single page I can use to view all threads to which I've contributed?  Does this show up in the "unread posts" section, or are these just threads that I haven't actually read? 

I may give tapatalk another try.  Had it a few years ago and hated it, but hopefully they've made some improvements. 

Thanks!
Bubblin': helles
Flowin': IIPA, Doppelbock, Flanders
Sittin': More Flanders, Braison,
Thinkin': wit, more helles

Offline homoeccentricus

• Brewmaster General
  • A twerp from Antwerp
Re: How to view subscribed/contributed to threads
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 08:39:59 am »
It can be done in Tapatalk. There's a Participated tab on each forum. The app seems to have stabilized now...
Frank P.

Staggering on the shoulders of giant dwarfs.

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
Re: How to view subscribed/contributed to threads
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 09:10:42 am »
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a single page I can use to view all threads to which I've contributed?  Does this show up in the "unread posts" section, or are these just threads that I haven't actually read? 

I may give tapatalk another try.  Had it a few years ago and hated it, but hopefully they've made some improvements

Thanks!

Under forum profile you can find every topic you've started in reverse chronological order- mine spans 15 pages.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis