The 2017 National Homebrew Competition (NHC) will be here before we all know it!
Below is important information on the competition. We're still finalizing details about the competition and will continue to release more specifics as they become available.
- The 2017 First Round Sites are posted on our NHC pages.
- We will be adding two new categories this year: American Wild Ales and breaking out Double IPA and Specialty IPA into their own categories. There are now 33 categories in the competition. These will be released with the Rules & Regulations in December.
- We will launch a new and improved micro-site for the competition in December.
- Club updates and new club registration for the NHC is open through December 1, 2016. Please make sure to update/register your club.
- Registration for the NHC opens January 30, 2017 and runs through February 5, 2017.
We have not released the full Rules & Regulations as they are still being finalized. Expect to see those released in December.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
John Moorhead, NHC Director