Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Good Hops Deal  (Read 1850 times)

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Good Hops Deal
« on: November 28, 2016, 06:57:26 am »
Obviously lots of good online deals today, but for hop lovers, YVH has a nice deal. Buy either 1/2 lb or lb increments each of Mosaic, Centennial and Azacca (a package deal) and get a free 1/2 lb or 1 lb of Citra, all 2016 hops. Buy at the 1/2 lb level and it's 1/2 lb free Citra, buy at the lb level and it's a free lb of Citra.This assumes you like these hops, of course. I do. Works for me.

http://www.yakimavalleyhops.com/category_s/1998.htm
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:18:57 am by HoosierBrew »
Jon H.

Offline erockrph

• I must live here
  • Chepachet, RI
    • The Hop WHisperer
Re: Good Hops Deal
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 10:48:18 am »
Also, you get a free 3mL Hop Shot with every order. The 3mL size is really convenient for my smaller batch sizes, so I find myself using it a lot more often since they've started carrying it at YVH.

Oh, and sorry for buying the last pack of Hop Hash...
Eric B.

Finally got around to starting a homebrewing blog: The Hop Whisperer

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:52:48 am »
Also, you get a free 3mL Hop Shot with every order. The 3mL size is really convenient for my smaller batch sizes, so I find myself using it a lot more often since they've started carrying it at YVH.

Yeah, forgot to mention about the hop shot. As for the Hop Hash, I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Curious to play around with that stuff.   :)
Jon H.

Offline fmader

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 12:41:21 pm »
I thought that their deals last year were better.... They don't have all of their 2016 hop crop in yet this year. They had more variety packs available.

I messaged to see if I could swap out the mosaic with something like equinox. I never got a reply.
Frank

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 12:44:36 pm »
I thought that their deals last year were better.... They don't have all of their 2016 hop crop in yet this year. They had more variety packs available.

I messaged to see if I could swap out the mosaic with something like equinox. I never got a reply.

Yeah, they did have good deals last year, too. I guess I just happened to be a big fan of these.
Jon H.

Offline fmader

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 12:45:50 pm »
Yeah. I was banking on something more since I'm running on hop fumes. The Citra deal is sweet though.
Frank

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 12:48:46 pm »

They loaded more in, which is nice. I had procrastinated, but still lucked out and got some.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 01:46:07 pm »
Couple of years back it was half pound centennial for every $50 spent. That was a good deal in my book.

They have most of what I am looking for, and I would mind a couple of $5 lbs of last year's Columbus.

Offline bayareabrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 02:20:04 pm »
hopsdirect.com has a cyber Monday sale going on with a lot of hops for 3 dollars a pound.