Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 29  (Read 1123 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 29
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:04:41 am »
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/experimental-brewing-episode-29-purge-gigantic

It's listener feedback time (and thanks everyone for your survey responses)! In the pub we talk through the importance of glassware, catching Denny in St. Louis, and hey what are your brew year's resolutions? In the library, we talk about a new Brewer's Alamanc focused on plants and just where do we get beer styles from?

In the lab, we announce our next experiment - the great keg purge! Does the way you purge your kegs impact the way your beers age?

In the lounge, we visit with Van Havig, brew master at Portland's Gigantic Brewing where we talk Gin IPAs, MixBot and the Plague.

We tackle more of your questions in our Q&A segment and then Denny quickly tips with Kai's Conversion Efficient Calculation before we close out with two of Drew's recent favorite podcasts - LifeAfter and Crime Town.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
Re: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 29
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 10:13:54 am »
I like my beer glasses.
Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 29
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 10:14:20 am »
I like my beer glasses.

And that was the conclusion we reached...
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell