Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Auber Instruments Brew Panel  (Read 1319 times)

Offline rbowers

• Assistant Brewer
Auber Instruments Brew Panel
« on: December 22, 2016, 04:25:48 am »
Does anyone have potential feedback or review on the electronic brewing system from Auber Instruments (link below).

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=539

Continuing to research electronic brewing system options and while this is not quite the definitive system on "The Electric Brewery" site, it may offer what I need (at a more acceptable cost).  The system will be a HERMS 3 tier system using 3 keggles with the PID controller working to maintain the HLT temp with a continuously recirculating wort pump through the HERMS coil- basically just as they do on the electric brewery website.  The MLT temp can be monitored by a separate thermometer with the assurance that the MLT will never overshoot the HLT temp.

The other option would be to purchase a tower of power module from Blichmann to do the same thing however I like having the independent controls for pumps, alarms, etc all on one panel. 

Just curious if anyone had experience with this panel or can comment on things from auber instruments in general,  Thanks.

Big Monk

Re: Auber Instruments Brew Panel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 04:53:21 am »
I would source the parts and build on your own. That will be significantly cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk