Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2010 National Homebrew Competition Score Sheets & Prizes  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
2010 National Homebrew Competition Score Sheets & Prizes
« on: June 28, 2010, 03:24:27 pm »
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all of the winners in the 2010 National Homebrew Competition!

The score sheets for those who made it to the Final Round were either handed out right after the Awards Ceremony (June 19th) or have been mailed by the local Minneapolis/Saint Paul competition organizers.  Almost everyone with entries in the final Round should already have their score sheets.

The truck with all of the AHA National Homebrewers Conference supplies, including the medals, trophies, and prizes arrived in Boulder on Friday, June 25th.  I will be working on sending out all of the prizes and medals beginning tomorrow (6/29) and continuing into next week.  If your entry placed in the Final Round of the competition and you did not attend the Grand Banquet and Awards Ceremony, your medal and prizes will be coming soon.

Cheers,
Janis

Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org
Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Offline Janis

• Brewer
Re: 2010 National Homebrew Competition Score Sheets & Prizes
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 11:47:38 am »
Hi everyone,

I was a bit optimistic about when I could start shipping the prizes and medals to the winners of the 2010 National Homebrew Competition.  The process has been delayed until today, but we will get them all shipped as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
   Janis

Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator
Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Offline Janis

• Brewer
Re: 2010 National Homebrew Competition Score Sheets & Prizes
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 06:23:56 pm »
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all of the NHC 2010 winners!

The last of the 2010 National Homebrew Competition (NHC) winners packages are in the UPS system today.  Thanks to all the winners for your patience while I worked on this.  There were 50-55 packages in all, but with the help of the AHA Intern, Steve Parr, we were able to get it all done this week.  Thanks also to our warehouse manager, George Myler, and to whoever the UPS driver is who picked up all the packages this afternoon. 

I hope everyone enjoys their prizes that were donated by the companies listed here: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/competitions/national-homebrew-competition/competition-information/prize-donors.

Happy Friday everyone!

Cheers,
   Janis

Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator

Janis Gross
AHA Project Coordinator