I just cannot imagine anyone purchasing that disgusting can. Actually, I cannot imagine purchasing anything from that brewery now. Not to mention they're a smokehouse as well...
At any rate my dream tap list...
I have an obsession with session beers so I'd have to be careful not to push my preferences on the general public. If money were no object, I'd love to feature regional beers from all over. If I had to pick, say, 15...
1) Munich Dunkel - a favorite style
2) Hefeweizen - there is no substitute
3) German Pils - makes friends everywhere
4) Helles Export - classic and tasty
5) Marzen - I might even list it without the lil dots above the ä
6) English Bitter - rotate all 3 strengths
7) English Porter - I warned you about the session thing..
American Pale Ale - because 'Merica
9) IPA - mandatory to stay in business
10) Saison - bring some art to this mess
11) American Wild Ale - to round us out. Not sour exclusive, funk will have a home here too
12) Sour tap - who doesn't appreciate a good sour? Flanders, Gueuze, Berliner, etc.
13) Belgian Tripel - because they're tasty and not everybody wants session beer. Rotate with other styles in category
14) Scottish Ale - because they're tasty and I want session beer
15) Rotating heavy beer (barley wine, Imperial Stout, Imperial anything) - the big guns
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk