Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Keg Sale at AiH  (Read 1732 times)

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
Keg Sale at AiH
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:59:23 am »
Just saw they have really good prices on used ball and pin locks. Really good!
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline brewsumore

• Brewmaster
  • Spokane, WA
Re: Keg Sale at AiH
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:44:27 pm »
Darn, I missed it.  I have a friend looking for a good deal on kegs.  My last couple keg purchases were from AiH when they had new ball locks selling on sale for $69.  Twice I bought two and shipping wasn't bad.  I called them and they explained to me at that time that the Chinese manufacturer they use is one of the reputable Chinese manufacturers.   :-*  I have yet to use any of those kegs but they look just fine.  I've been a satidfied customer when buying from them and enjoy some of their great sales including numerous product deals.  No affiliation yadda-yadda.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 10:53:27 pm by brewsumore »

Offline brewsumore

• Brewmaster
  • Spokane, WA
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 10:47:50 pm »
By the way, last sale they had I bought quite a few used plastic ball lock keg lids - I think they were $3 each.  Anybody have any feedback on using heavy duty plastic keg lids?  I haven't tested mine yet but they look good and sturdy and useful.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 10:50:52 pm by brewsumore »

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 06:22:07 am »
Darn, I missed it.  I have a friend looking for a good deal on kegs.  My last couple keg purchases were from AiH when they had new ball locks selling on sale for $69.  Twice I bought two and shipping wasn't bad.  I called them and they explained to me at that time that the Chinese manufacturer they use is one of the reputable Chinese manufacturers.   :-*  I have yet to use any of those kegs but they look just fine.  I've been a satidfied customer when buying from them and enjoy some of their great sales including numerous product deals.  No affiliation yadda-yadda.

I have two of those, they are fine.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!