Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is set to expire October 13, 2024, 08:19:18 am.

Author Topic: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 34  (Read 2103 times)

Online denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 34
« on: February 15, 2017, 09:56:19 am »
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-34-keg-slam-flatland

In the feedback we gather reactions from listeners about the love we gave to Cream Ale and the city of Rochester and doing to triangle tests.

Episode 36 is an all Q&A episode - so get your questions in at questions@experimentalbrew.com (or call us at 626-765-1ALE)

In the pub, we talk Nebraska's efforts to legalize what we think of as normal homebrew use and what's the government's role in alcohol control and also how it's not just a US problem.

In the lab, we announce our next experiment that explores how your method of carbonation affects your beer. Also we tease a new experiment with our sponsor Wyeast.

From the lab we swing out to West Fargo, ND and talk with Frank Clemens of Flatland Brewing about the upcoming brewing scene in the Fargo area.

For our quick tip, we get really cold and small!

And then lastly, Drew talks about an amazing sporting event that had an incredible finish. Watch and be wowed.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:00:41 am by denny »
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
Re: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 34
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:48:46 pm »
Downloaded and on my list for tomorrow

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 09:55:28 am »
On my iPhone Podcasts app, what's showing up is two copies of Brew Files #3.
Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Online denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 10:09:10 am »
On my iPhone Podcasts app, what's showing up is two copies of Brew Files #3.

Yeah, Drew misspelled Mike Tonsmiere's name so he reuploaded.  Hopefully it will clear up.  If not, please let me know.

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Stepp2

• Cellarman
Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 34
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 12:58:48 am »
After listening to Drews Cream Ale podcast I went out that afternoon and picked up flaked corn and brewed late into the night. Can't wait to drink this one. Thanks Drew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 01:26:26 pm »
After listening to Drews Cream Ale podcast I went out that afternoon and picked up flaked corn and brewed late into the night. Can't wait to drink this one. Thanks Drew.

Good stuff. Enjoy!
Jon H.

Offline Stepp2

• Cellarman
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 05:52:18 pm »

Yesterday it finished. I crashed overnight and ran it through the Blichmann carbonator today. Just in time, the sun is out and the pool is open. Best beer on tap. 

Offline bayareabrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 09:25:51 am »
ok, this may have been covered before, but I would like to listen to these podcasts while I drive, but reception is spotty and my data plan is terrible. Is there a way to download them on my phone and listen to them through my aux port in my car later on?

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 09:42:21 am »
ok, this may have been covered before, but I would like to listen to these podcasts while I drive, but reception is spotty and my data plan is terrible. Is there a way to download them on my phone and listen to them through my aux port in my car later on?
Use a podcast app like stitcher.

Online denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 10:02:57 am »

I have the same situation so I always download podcasts. I use an app called BeyondPod for my Android phone.

www.dennybrew.com

Offline bayareabrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 10:45:30 am »
thanks for the help guys. Downloading now.