Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Turn Key Brewing System for sale (5-10 gallons)  (Read 1968 times)

Offline sbechtold

• 1st Kit
Turn Key Brewing System for sale (5-10 gallons)
« on: April 06, 2017, 11:05:10 am »
Complete Brewery with Brewcontroller and 3x10 Gallon kettles. Here is a list of all included parts:

- 3 x Megapots 1.2 (each 10 gallons and all equipped with quick disconnects)
- false bottom for MLT
- 2 x Steelhead 2.0 brewpump with quick disconnect hoses
- 2 x Edelmetall BruBurner
- Brewcontroller with 7 inch lcd touchscreen (see picture for user interface)

asking $2700

Located in Las Vegas, NV

homebrew homebeerbrewery brewery handcrafted beer mlt hlt bk all grain brewing system megapot

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:22:48 pm by sbechtold »

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Turn Key Brewing System for sale (5-10 gallons)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 08:57:10 pm »
How are you liking craftbeerpi? I've been waiting for brewpi to make some legit progress, but this guy seems to be crushing it. Do you find his browser based interface ok on a small screen? Did you also setup your panel with hard switches for the pumps and heat incase of a software brain fart?

Offline sbechtold

• 1st Kit
Re: Turn Key Brewing System for sale (5-10 gallons)
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 09:18:23 pm »
Hey Stevie,

so the craftbeerpi was easy to setup and for my 5-10 gallon brews I made so far it worked pretty reliable. MLT temperatur within 1-2 F. I am sure that is because I am using lp gas. With a electric system you might be able to get better. What I did was setting up the pi on a regular PC monitor and then connected the 7 inch touchscreen. If I power it on all I have to do is open the browser. The browser is big enough to show all elements on one screen. It is still big enough to use with fingers. The only downside is I had to use a USB number keypad to enter my temperatures. You could probable use a onscreen keyboard as well but I figured it would be kinda small. What you can always do is use any device with a browser (PC, phone or tablet) logon to your craftbeerpi controller and do everything from there via wifi.

I am using the steelhead 2.0 pumps which are having a separate plug for power after the 12v transformer and this is always accessible within second in case the software crashes. I used the system now 8 times without any issue.