Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Found a GREAT distributor for Cornelius "Corny" Keg  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Clmac

• Cellarman
Found a GREAT distributor for Cornelius "Corny" Keg
« on: April 03, 2017, 10:52:56 am »
Hey Guys!
Just thought I would share a great find. I'm setting up a kegging system/kegerator and ran across this guy in Florida (where I live so I was looking for someone local) but the shipping was free so it really didn't matter. I believe his name is Robert w/ McEver Distributors. All different grades of kegs and Free Shipping. I just thought I'd share the contact. He told me to go through his eBay site for free shipping. Not sure if that matters or not.
Cheers!!!
(FYI - I don't work or know these guys, just trying to help out anyone interested)

http://mceverdistrib.com/shop/

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
Re: Found a GREAT distributor for Cornelius "Corny" Keg
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 02:20:46 pm »
Free shipping will keep them in the ball park when I am ready to move to kegging in the next year or so. New kegs can be had for around that price, but the shipping can put a hurt on the overall price. Thanks for posting
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline heavydeadlifts01

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:19:40 pm »
Def better deals out there

Offline Clmac

• Cellarman
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 07:46:28 am »
Free shipping will keep them in the ball park when I am ready to move to kegging in the next year or so. New kegs can be had for around that price, but the shipping can put a hurt on the overall price. Thanks for posting

That was my same thoughts.  Shipping was the deal that made me purchase 3 kegs. I'm slowly designing my kegerator and gathering parts.
Glad I could pass on a good deal!!
Cheers!

Offline Clmac

• Cellarman
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 07:50:46 am »
Def better deals out there

I'm sure they are out there but I couldn't find them.... $49 Free Shipping, you can't go wrong with that.

Offline Black Lion Homebrewery

• Cellarman
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 08:21:55 am »
That's not a bad price for ball lock kegs, but pin locks are are $35 with flat rate shipping from Kegconnection.com Or 4-pack of pin locks from homebrewing.org are $100 and shipping from Michigan to Kentucky is only $16. Still cheaper than their price. 

I like the pin lock. No worry of mixing up disconnects. Plus they fit in my mini fridge without bending the freezer out of the way.