Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brewed for a wedding  (Read 6176 times)

Offline brewingtx

• 1st Kit
Brewed for a wedding
« on: May 02, 2017, 02:42:46 pm »
I just finished my beer for a wedding of 200 people! I made 15 gallons of an American lager, we called it "Miller Like" since the groom's last name is Miller, and another 15 gallons of an IPA. I actually did four 10 gallon brews for a total of 40 gallons, but the groom was kind enough to let me skim a 5 gallon keg of each type since he was paying for it all. People there loved both beers! Thanks to my wife for making the labels (she's a graphic designer).

Offline DockDogsBeer

• 1st Kit
    • Twitter: @DockDogsBeer
Re: Brewed for a wedding
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 10:26:28 am »
I just finished my beer for a wedding of 200 people! I made 15 gallons of an American lager, we called it "Miller Like" since the groom's last name is Miller, and another 15 gallons of an IPA. I actually did four 10 gallon brews for a total of 40 gallons, but the groom was kind enough to let me skim a 5 gallon keg of each type since he was paying for it all. People there loved both beers! Thanks to my wife for making the labels (she's a graphic designer).

That's awesome! I need to start pushing my single friends to get married so I can brew for their weddings...
"Pour yourself a drink or three and maybe we'll think clearly for awhile"
-The Fratellis

Offline rx1970

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:12:07 pm »
[fo :)nt=arial black][/font] I couldn't take my brew to my daughter's wedding because the reception was at a brewpub. Good time had by all. I did manage to hand out homebrew  the night before.

Offline JosyPaigan

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 08:46:18 am »
Damn, that's a cool idea, why I didn't think of it before. It was possible to present bottles of personalized beer as a gift to guests at the wedding. My wedding was three years ago, and we tried to make it in the most ecological style. Even as a venue, we chose a mountain reserve elopetogatlinburg.com. We had fresh flowers everywhere, wooden stands, and lots of candles as decor. And as a present, my wife decided to present a jar of honey in a craft package, but now I realized that it would be better to be beer. Oh, my God, or invite me to a wedding where there's a craft beer as a gift.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 12:44:13 am by JosyPaigan »