Author Topic: Brewed for a wedding  (Read 691 times)

Offline brewingtx

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
Brewed for a wedding
« on: May 02, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »
I just finished my beer for a wedding of 200 people! I made 15 gallons of an American lager, we called it "Miller Like" since the groom's last name is Miller, and another 15 gallons of an IPA. I actually did four 10 gallon brews for a total of 40 gallons, but the groom was kind enough to let me skim a 5 gallon keg of each type since he was paying for it all. People there loved both beers! Thanks to my wife for making the labels (she's a graphic designer).

Offline DockDogsBeer

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
    • Twitter: @DockDogsBeer
Re: Brewed for a wedding
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:26:28 AM »
I just finished my beer for a wedding of 200 people! I made 15 gallons of an American lager, we called it "Miller Like" since the groom's last name is Miller, and another 15 gallons of an IPA. I actually did four 10 gallon brews for a total of 40 gallons, but the groom was kind enough to let me skim a 5 gallon keg of each type since he was paying for it all. People there loved both beers! Thanks to my wife for making the labels (she's a graphic designer).

That's awesome! I need to start pushing my single friends to get married so I can brew for their weddings...
"Pour yourself a drink or three and maybe we'll think clearly for awhile"
-The Fratellis