Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Wondering what to do at Homebrewcon?  (Read 1087 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Wondering what to do at Homebrewcon?
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:34:32 pm »
Just in case you don't already have your schedule planned for HBC, I wanted to mention a couple things we're doing...on Thur. at 3:15, I'll be doing a seminar called "Hold My Beer and Watch Me Science" along with Drew, Marshall Schott, and Malcolm Frazer.  We'll be talking about how we choose and set up experiments, how we interpret the results and more importantly, how YOU should view our results!  Then on Fri. Drew and I will be book signing at 1:30 at the Brewers Publication both.  And because we're not tired yet, we'll be recording a live podcast from the Brewcraft booth on the trade show floor from 2:30-4:30 on Fri. afternoon.  We'll be doing live Q&A, so come on by and try to stump us!  Not to mention the ukulele sing along....
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Dberner

• 1st Kit
Re: Wondering what to do at Homebrewcon?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 06:15:54 pm »
The wife and I are first timers,will be looking forward to the seminar and broadcast
Also looking forward to possible meeting as many people on this forum I read :)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Wondering what to do at Homebrewcon?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 08:36:39 am »
The wife and I are first timers,will be looking forward to the seminar and broadcast
Also looking forward to possible meeting as many people on this forum I read :)

Don't forget about the forum meetup!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell