Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2017 NHC Competition Chat  (Read 29137 times)

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: 2017 NHC Competition Chat
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2017, 09:03:17 pm »
Michael, where did you see that?  The "dates and deadlines" page still shows June 1st as the final day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mac,
Yeah the "instructions" on my entry page still says Baltimore, but the Entry Info Tab says:

"Entry Window
Time your shipment to arrive between May 19 and June 2nd. This timing is very important. Late entries may be disqualified."

Offline ynotbrusum

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2017, 05:36:06 am »
Michael, where did you see that?  The "dates and deadlines" page still shows June 1st as the final day.

Mac,
Yeah the "instructions" on my entry page still says Baltimore, but the Entry Info Tab says:

"Entry Window
Time your shipment to arrive between May 19 and June 2nd. This timing is very important. Late entries may be disqualified."

Could that be last year's site?  I just received an email with June 1 as the last day for receipt of entries....
Hodge Garage Brewing: "Brew with a glad heart!"

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2017, 07:34:07 am »

Mac,

"Entry Window

Could that be last year's site?  I just received an email with June 1 as the last day for receipt of entries....

Look, I'm shipping on Tuesday the 30th.  It'll get to Minn in about 36 hours.  But like everyone else I prefer to have that extra cushion day in case of weather delay.  And I strongly suspect they'll accept boxes that Friday no matter which is the official deadline.  They can do the math on the 3-day weekend as well as anyone.  Baltimore shipping range ended May 27th so this is actually better than it was.

Offline dfisher

• 1st Kit
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2017, 06:28:05 am »
In the email for the final competition round site it says: "You may upload a Beer XML file instead of manually entering a recipe"

I have been clicking around the site looking for an upload spot, but so far I haven't seen anything.

Anyone know where you upload that at?

Thanks!