Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brewery Job Opportunity  (Read 1702 times)

Offline mkunce

• 1st Kit

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
Re: Brewery Job Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 10:25:17 am »
   Interesting, without mentioning the name of the brewery, I was in a couple weeks ago and the assistant brewer said he'd been offered a job in Alpine with the news guys there. I told him I was envious. If I lived in Laramie I'd probably apply and see what happens.
I spent most of my money on beer, tools and guns, the rest I foolishly squandered on stupid stuff!

Offline Iliff Ave

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 07:49:58 pm »
   Interesting, without mentioning the name of the brewery, I was in a couple weeks ago and the assistant brewer said he'd been offered a job in Alpine with the news guys there. I told him I was envious. If I lived in Laramie I'd probably apply and see what happens.

Lucky dude if that's Melvin.
On Tap/Bottled: IPL, Adjunct Vienna, Golden Stout, Honey Lager
Fermenting: IPA
Up Next: mexi lager, Germerican pale ale

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 08:59:07 am »
  There are those who insist you make your own luck, but yes, it could be a ticket to the big time as they appear to me to be setting themselves up as a prime target for big a money buyout in a few years.
I spent most of my money on beer, tools and guns, the rest I foolishly squandered on stupid stuff!

Offline Iliff Ave

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 10:43:38 am »
Ok not lucky. Good brewery though.
On Tap/Bottled: IPL, Adjunct Vienna, Golden Stout, Honey Lager
Fermenting: IPA
Up Next: mexi lager, Germerican pale ale

Offline Visor

• Brewmaster
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 05:35:06 pm »
Perhaps fortunate would be an appropriate word. Damn good brewery, but they are very proud of their product, $12 a four pack is a bit pricier than I am willing to pay. That being said, I'd work for them in a hot second, even with the difficulty of finding housing in that country.