Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: PICOBREW ZYMATIC FOR SALE BRAND NEW PARTS ONLY READ  (Read 2199 times)

Offline ginomartin

• 1st Kit
PICOBREW ZYMATIC FOR SALE BRAND NEW PARTS ONLY READ
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:28:09 pm »
I purchased a BRAND NEW Picobrew Zymatic from a local Amazon return center auction here in Ohio. I contacted Picobrew to register it. However they wouldn't register it because they said it was purchased thru AMAZON with a stolen CC. I told them where I purchased it. They said sorry, can't help, the unit was never paid for so we are not going to support it. Really, It was purchased thru Amazon with a stolen CC and returned to Amazon as well? What sense does that make? Anyway, anybody needing a brand new parts machine let me know!!

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: PICOBREW ZYMATIC FOR SALE BRAND NEW PARTS ONLY READ
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 02:37:07 pm »
Look around on Reddit. Might be able to find an offline solution to making it work.

Offline ginomartin

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 03:10:16 pm »
Ok, I really purchased it to sell, I figured maybe somebody on here would know more about how to get it to work.

Offline tommymorris

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 04:36:14 pm »
Ok, I really purchased it to sell, I figured maybe somebody on here would know more about how to get it to work.
So everything from your original post is a lie?

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 04:39:38 pm »
 :o
Jon H.

Offline Stevie

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 04:56:14 pm »
Here is my guess on how this all went down. Person A bought said unit with a stollen CC# from some store. Person A sold via Amazon to person B. Person B tried to register it, Pico said no. Person B returned to Amazon where person A left it as to not get caught. Bro above bought it to flip as he likely got it cheap.

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 05:09:34 pm »
Here is my guess on how this all went down. Person A bought said unit with a stollen CC# from some store. Person A sold via Amazon to person B. Person B tried to register it, Pico said no. Person B returned to Amazon where person A left it as to not get caught. Bro above bought it to flip as he likely got it cheap.

My thoughts, too.
Jon H.

narvin

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 07:23:53 am »
At this point you should take it back to amazon and tell them that it's stolen.  Auction or no, they shouldn't be selling stolen property.  They were likely unaware (or, more likely didn't care to look into it).

Offline GALARDY

• 1st Kit
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 11:55:08 am »
There is a suspicious trend with this kind of post showing up from 2 people on the PB Facebook page...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 11:56:27 am »
There is a suspicious trend with this kind of post showing up from 2 people on the PB Facebook page...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indeed....
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell