Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: My nomination for biggest piece of SH!T in America  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
My nomination for biggest piece of SH!T in America
« on: June 02, 2017, 11:44:12 am »
As most of you have probably seen on the news a week ago a man on a light rail train in Portland was verbally assaulting a couple of high school girls, one black and one wearing a muslim headscarf. Three other men on the train stepped in to try and calm the man down; he stabbed all three of them, killing two of them.
He's not the nominee.
The nominee is the mother***ker who stole the backpack and the wedding ring from one of the dead guys. The light rail station surveillance video clearly shows the guy with the stolen backpack.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

narvin

Re: My nomination for biggest piece of SH!T in America
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 12:26:20 pm »
As most of you have probably seen on the news a week ago a man on a light rail train in Portland was verbally assaulting a couple of high school girls, one black and one wearing a muslim headscarf. Three other men on the train stepped in to try and calm the man down; he stabbed all three of them, killing two of them.
He's not the nominee.
The nominee is the mother***ker who stole the backpack and the wedding ring from one of the dead guys. The light rail station surveillance video clearly shows the guy with the stolen backpack.

That's messed up.  A decent nominee, but he has serious competition this year.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 01:03:15 pm »
He's not the nominee.

I'll second that nomination
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline tommymorris

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
My nomination for biggest piece of SH!T in America
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 02:46:42 pm »
I can think of someone else who better deserves this nomination, but, I can't say who due to forum rules against talking politics.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 03:20:32 pm by alestateyall »

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 03:09:36 pm »
I saw on the noon news that they arrested the bastard.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline ethinson

• Brewmaster
  • Why is the beer always gone?
    • River Pirate Brewing Co.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 05:44:19 pm »
I am glad they caught the guy... he deserves, as my mom used to say, to be "buried under the jail..."

I love living in Portland, but there is a vibe here and it's part of the culture, that if it's not nailed down it's OK to take it, if it's a flat surface it's OK to spray paint it.  No one has ANY respect at all for private (or public for that matter) property.  We can't have bikes because they will get stolen... that's messed up.
SE Portland - AKA Beervana
Captain and Chief Deck Swabber - River Pirate Brewing Co.
Certified BJCP Beer Judge
2015 Oregon Brew Crew Member of the Year