Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Seen at homebrewcon  (Read 1676 times)

narvin

Seen at homebrewcon
« on: June 17, 2017, 01:28:37 pm »

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
Re: Seen at homebrewcon
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 04:10:15 pm »
I like it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 04:50:11 pm »
Maybe ABI bought out/sponsored all the urinals ( I assume it's a urinal)? ;D  I think it's oversparging at this point. 
Jon H.

Offline chumley

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 06:02:20 pm »
Lame.  Sorry.

Years ago (last century in fact) I went on a mine tour at Leadville Colorado.  I had to relieve myself in the mine offices, the dry, as the terminology goes, where the miner's change out of their work clothes to their going home clothes.  There was this, in the drain of the urinal.

Not stickered on the outside, but in the money pit itself.

Hatred of InBev borders on political discussion, does it not?  A point I bring forward to the moderators in case they decide to delete my post.  And for the record, I do not care.

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 06:15:38 pm »
Well since ABI bought out Northern Brewer , it seemed there for the taking.....as a joke, not politics! Damn. No, opinion on the state of beer and the craft beer industry (even as a stupid joke) doesn't approach politics unless I'm blaming politicians or parties. Lighten up.
Jon H.

narvin

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 06:48:25 pm »
Lame.  Sorry.

Years ago (last century in fact) I went on a mine tour at Leadville Colorado.  I had to relieve myself in the mine offices, the dry, as the terminology goes, where the miner's change out of their work clothes to their going home clothes.  There was this, in the drain of the urinal.

Not stickered on the outside, but in the money pit itself.

Hatred of InBev borders on political discussion, does it not?  A point I bring forward to the moderators in case they decide to delete my post.  And for the record, I do not care.

How exactly are craft/homebrew buyout discussions even remotely political?  If they are going to pretend to be independent, I'm going to keep pointing out that they aren't.