Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Enartis  (Read 15129 times)

narvin

Re: Enartis
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2017, 04:07:31 pm »
And btw, I am also growing Marijuana and Tobacco, Peppers and a bunch of other stuff. This is just something I am doing on the side.

And if any of you want to take my ideas, go for it. I know that you all realize that this is all good stuff, and you are just trolling.

Brewing 55 gallons of bad beer, wine, or cider before you can brew 5 gallons of decent stuff is not a good idea.  Good luck, but you're putting the cart before the horse.

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2017, 04:17:36 pm »
And btw, I am also growing Marijuana and Tobacco, Peppers and a bunch of other stuff. This is just something I am doing on the side.

And if any of you want to take my ideas, go for it. I know that you all realize that this is all good stuff, and you are just trolling.

Brewing 55 gallons of bad beer, wine, or cider before you can brew 5 gallons of decent stuff is not a good idea.  Good luck, but you're putting the cart before the horse.
+1K

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline brew inspector01

• Cellarman
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2017, 05:07:13 pm »
Doesn't appear to be looking for quality. ..just the most efficient chemical effects to the brain from what i gathered in the earliest posts

from the brewery on Tapatalk

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2017, 07:26:58 pm »
The ES 123 and WS should be here in the next 2 days. It was shipped late Yesterday or early today and it's in Nevada right now.

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2017, 07:33:14 pm »
@Complainers
Again, Complaining doesn't prove me wrong. It just shows you're mad.

Big Monk

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2017, 07:36:43 pm »
@Complainers
Again, Complaining doesn't prove me wrong. It just shows you're mad.

You are definitely not wrong. You can make a ton of swill with the ingredients and yeast you describe.

I don't think anyone could prove you wrong there.

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2017, 07:38:01 pm »
You guys should try a Google:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apfelwein

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2017, 07:44:38 pm »
And you are literally judging a Yeast you have never seen or used or seen anyone use. Based on some kind of random animosity that seems to be based on some personal problem that you are bringing emotionionally to this thread.

Offline Iliff Ave

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2017, 07:46:37 pm »
Good advice. Send me your tracking information so I know when it arrives. Dying of anticipation for the upcoming grog. You have inspired me to ferment chocolate milk with wine yeast.
On Tap/Bottled: IPL, Adjunct Vienna, Golden Stout, Honey Lager
Fermenting: IPA
Up Next: mexi lager, Germerican pale ale

Offline 69franx

• Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2017, 07:47:48 pm »
Big Monk said you will make alcohol with your stated ingredients; it has also been said that not many here are interested in trying it once finished.

Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2017, 07:53:32 pm »
Big Monk said you will make alcohol with your stated ingredients; it has also been said that not many here are interested in trying it once finished.

I'm not interested in sharing it with any of you, lol. That was a crazy assumption for you to make.  You really think highly of yourself.

I have plenty of people to share it with. I am about to live with 3-5 people once we finish moving and that's what I'm making this for.

I might also share some of the yeast, not with anyone here, just person to person.

Offline Iliff Ave

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2017, 07:57:02 pm »
I went to a rave in Botswana where everyone took peyote and listened to acid jazz. I then litigated the most important civil rights case ever. After that I was told I was a big deal because I had a lot of followers on twitter and multiple blogs. When I get my milk yeast you will all be sorry.

Off topic. Sorry. I will stop. I am growing a ponderosa pine in my backyard. Curious about natural hallucinagens in pine coes.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:01:33 pm by goschman »
On Tap/Bottled: IPL, Adjunct Vienna, Golden Stout, Honey Lager
Fermenting: IPA
Up Next: mexi lager, Germerican pale ale

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2017, 08:06:06 pm »
I went to a rave in Botswana where everyone took peyote and listened to acid jazz. I then litigated the most important civil rights case ever. After that I was told I was a big deal because I had a lot of followers on twitter and multiple blogs. When I get my milk yeast you will all be sorry.

Off topic. Sorry. I will stop. I am growing a ponderosa pine in my backyard. Curious about natural hallucinagens in pine coes.

Lol. There is no "you will all be sorry". I don't care what any of you think at all.

You should all start making memes about this.

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2017, 08:15:33 pm »
Here are some photos for you guys to use for memes about the Yeast you have never seen, and with a recipe that works perfectly for tons of other people but that you guys don't think will work this time just because you feel like it. And make it funny.

Offline Joe Sr.

• Chicago - NORTH SIDE
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2017, 08:30:55 pm »
Wow.  Neat stuff.
It's all in the reflexes. - Jack Burton