Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Enartis  (Read 15157 times)

Big Monk

Re: Enartis
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2017, 01:12:35 pm »
I think you guys are just mad because you think this Yeast is going to be awesome, and you want to bury it in 30 pages of complaining.

You nailed it. This yeast will make some awesome stuff and I can't handle it.

Have you even actually commented on where it came from, or anything from the website it came from, or the company that made it? Or are you just complaining? Either you have some kind of feelings or you are a troll. I don't mean to offend you if that is offensive, it's just that I am not sure you have even used the word "Enartis" in this whole discussion, and that is the Yeast company we are talking about.

You complained that I didn't use one of the commonly used companies here, then just kept finding new complaints from there, and you have made absolutely Zero points about the topic of the thread.

I've actually looked at almost every link you posted, unfortunately.

You still are failing to recognize that this is a beer brewing forum almost exclusively.

If it's not beer related, I would move all your posts to "Other Fermentables"

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2017, 01:14:52 pm »
This is the only thread I can find about Enartis
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=353668

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2017, 01:16:55 pm »
I think you guys are just mad because you think this Yeast is going to be awesome, and you want to bury it in 30 pages of complaining.

Have you even actually commented on where it came from, or anything from the website it came from, or the company that made it? Or are you just complaining? Either you have some kind of feelings or you are a troll. I don't mean to offend you if that is offensive, it's just that I am not sure you have even used the word "Enartis" in this whole discussion, and that is the Yeast company we are talking about.

You complained that I didn't use one of the commonly used companies here, then just kept finding new complaints from there, and you have made absolutely Zero points about the topic of the thread.

You still are failing to recognize that this is a beer brewing forum almost exclusively.

This post is about Yeast. Not about any specific fermenting process. I am just trying to get information on this Yeast Company. And if there is no one out there who has tried Enartis Yeast, then this thread will serve as the thread for people to get information about it.

But now it's more like a thread where people can listen to people complain about things they have never seen. So I will probably just start another thread once the Yeast actually gets here.

Big Monk

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2017, 01:19:16 pm »

This post is about Yeast. Not about any specific fermenting process. I am just trying to get information on this Yeast Company. And if there is no one out there who has tried Enartis Yeast, then this thread will serve as the thread for people to get information about it.

But now it's more like a thread where people can listen to people complain about things they have never seen. So I will probably just start another thread once the Yeast actually gets here.

No one has heard of it because this is a beer brewing forum and it's a wine yeast. Why not try a wine forum?

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2017, 01:22:04 pm »

No one has heard of it because this is a beer brewing forum and it's a wine yeast. Why not try a wine forum?

They are not talking about this company on Wine forums either. And this is not just a Beer forum, you yourself just pointed out the "other fermentables" section. Regardless, the main topic of this thread is not alcohol at all. It is about Yeast.

If you don't want to talk about it, then don't post in the thread. Don't tell me to go somewhere else, or do something else. You just stop posting in my threads, it's that easy.

Offline JT

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Bloatarian Brewing League - Cincinnati, OH
    • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2017, 01:33:12 pm »

You just stop posting in my threads, it's that easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2017, 01:35:12 pm »
Omg, if you guys think I would be offended if no one posted here, you are confused. I would really rather get through all this information with just me posting and no one else posting unless they have information to add. Then as I do things with the Yeast I could add updates. Instead of this random complaining and flaming.

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Enartis
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2017, 01:38:57 pm »
Start a blog. Wordpress would make a great platform for you.

The company you are asking about sells in commercial pitch amounts. Most here want 5-10 grams of dry yeast, not 500.

ETA - I am not saying this to shoo you away, just that the format would be better suited to your needs.

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2017, 01:42:39 pm »

The company you are asking about sells in commercial pitch amounts. Most here want 5-10 grams of dry yeast, not 500.

ETA - I am not saying this to shoo you away, just that the format would be better suited to your needs.

I already have a blog and I use Steemit. It just seems like this company was really the wrong company for you guys. When I get the Cider Yeast the discussion will probably be better.

The ultimate goal in me posting here at all is to get information, and while that has been hard in the Trappist thread is has happened, and while it was hard in the original thread where I was deciding what to brew, it eventually happened. And now I ordered some Yeast and you guys just completely freaked out, but I really do think the Cider Yeast will be a better discussion. Then I will get a Trappist Yeast, and some other Yeasts and eventually start making Beer, and you will all loose your minds.

Big Monk

Enartis
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2017, 01:45:45 pm »

I already have a blog and I use Steemit. It just seems like this company was really the wrong company for you guys. When I get the Cider Yeast the discussion will probably be better.

The ultimate goal in me posting here at all is to get information, and while that has been hard in the Trappist thread is has happened, and while it was hard in the original thread where I was deciding what to brew, it eventually happened. And now I ordered some Yeast and you guys just completely freaked out, but I really do think the Cider Yeast will be a better discussion. Then I will get a Trappist Yeast, and some other Yeasts and eventually start making Beer, and you will all loose your minds.

You can't loose my mind. My mind is tight son.

All jokes aside, I just don't think you are adding any value to the forum, that's all. The best parts about your Trappist yeast thread were people other than you conversing.

Not that you're a bad person but your posting style is highly unorthodox. We don't get many people using their forum posts like blog posts or notebooks.

Typically I would ignore someone like you but you post so frequently and that tactic doesn't really work here.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:56:48 pm by Big Monk »

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2017, 02:08:27 pm »

You can't loose my mind. My mind is tight son.

All jokes aside, I just don't think you are adding any value to the forum, that's all. The best parts about your Trappist yeast thread were people other than you conversing.

Not that you're a bad person but your posting style is highly unorthodox. We don't get many people using their forum posts like blog posts or notebooks.

Typically I would ignore someone like you but you post so frequently and that tactic doesn't really work here.

I really don't care what you think. I have had plenty of debates with Atheists, and been trolled by people that are just taken care of by their wives while they sit at home and grow weed and take care of chickens, when they were like 40 and I was 18. I am really not concerned with your opinions of me. Something draws you to me threads, and I am not just some random person, there have been articles written about me regarding Bitcoin, and a lot of people started using Bitcoin and other coins because of me. And I got hundreds if not thousands of people to go to a rally that about 50,000 people attended. So many that people were asking to take pictures with me while I was there. I have started a few hashtags that are still used every few hours by random people today.

I just decided that I would brew bigger batches of Alcohol than I had before, because I was really just testing it out before because I knew how fermenting worked and wanted to try it. And now I am just going to do larger batches and Yeast with Esters. And if I can get information on the way, fine. If people want to troll me, whatever, I will just start a new thread when the Yeast comes, and then a new one when I start fermenting, and I will post them in different sections, and maybe the trolls won't be in one of them. Or maybe not, who knows.

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2017, 02:10:05 pm »
Blog link?

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2017, 02:14:32 pm »
Blog link?

I'm not giving you guys links to my stuff.

I also started the Real War on Christmas. I started it like 4 years ago because Bill O'Reilly was complaining about a War that didn't exist.

I was the first person to even win a Religious Marijuana case in Texas. Ever.

I wrote a protest guide that was so good, the FBI came and asked me what my intentions were when I wrote it.

Wired Magazine and Bethenney Frankel have both stolen ideas from me, and I can show how both of their ideas came about a week after I shared all my stuff on Forums like Joe Rogan's forum, etc.

I really don't care what you guys think. I will just keep being better than everyone that wants to talk s*** or think s***, and they will keep living with hate in their hearts, thinking they are good people.

Offline Sasha

• Brewer
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2017, 02:43:11 pm »
And btw, I am also growing Marijuana and Tobacco, Peppers and a bunch of other stuff. This is just something I am doing on the side.

And if any of you want to take my ideas, go for it. I know that you all realize that this is all good stuff, and you are just trolling. Maybe now it all makes sense to you guys. I am not just some random nobody that has never seen the world or done anything, or understand anything, or runs away when a troll comes.

I lived in Mexico for about 4 months, and not in a Resort town, and one night the Mexicans I lived with were smashing up crack and snorting it and wanted me to try it too, but I didn't. I lived in Texas, Florida, California, and New Mexico. I have accidentally ended up spending the night in a Hotel with meth heads because I was looking for a bike, and I was 18 and they were shooting up so much meth the needles got dull, but they kept going. And then showed me how hard it was to push it into their veins, and told me never to get addicted to anything. I lived in Florida with Sigmas, the Black Fraternity, including the leader of the Fraternity there (his name was Dexter, and if anyone was at FIU 3-4 years ago they can confirm it). I have talked to members of the New Black Panther Party, and I talked directly to the people at Bundy Ranch through a video chat whenever they were in the standoff with the Police.

I'm not just some random kid that just got bored because he has no life and nothing ever happens in his life and he wanted to brew alcohol. I have plenty of life, and I am just here to get a little information on brewing and share what I brew.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2017, 02:44:13 pm »
Back in the day, on the old B&V, there was a poster from Sweden who went by the handle of "Fredrik."  Does anyone else who remembers those days note the resemblance?   ;)

BINGO!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell