Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: I just wanna say....  (Read 3744 times)

Offline rabid_dingo

• Brewmaster
  • Brighton, CO :D
    • Mile High Monks
Re: I just wanna say....
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 01:14:40 am »
Dude! what airline were you on?  I just flew out to Ohio on Continental, and I about had to pay the stewardess to kick me in the sack. It was pathetic.  ::)

If you had flown through Denver, I would have done it for a box of doughnuts and a poke in the eye.

A reason most airlines don't carry craft beer is the weight of the glass bottles. If more
canned "craft/micro beer" schmoozed airlines you would see a lot more "craft" beer in flight.
Ruben * Colorado :)

Offline beersk

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • In the night!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 08:23:33 am »
That's a good reason for airlines to start carrying Dale's Pale Ale and Modus Hoperandi, ect.  That'd be SWEET.
Jesse

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 10:19:47 pm »

If you had flown through Denver, I would have done it for a box of doughnuts and a poke in the eye.

Now that's funny stuff!
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 06:50:16 am »
Do you think I could catch a flight on Alaskan, from Ohio to Utah, and back again?  :-\

Just walked up to my gate here in SLC Intl. I'm flying Delta, but I just looked at the board and saw the flight is going to be on Alaska!  I realize it's only a 9 a.m. flight, but this is free IPA boys! And besides, how can you be drunk all day, if you don't start in the morning?
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 12:19:32 pm »
I just flew Southwest and all they had was cans: Bud light, Coors light, Lite and Corona. I had the Corona and surprisingly it wasn't too bad in the can. I was hoping for Heineken.

Didn't check for wifi on the flight but my airport had excellent broadband- very easy to log on to. Dallas Love field was awful and I spent my entire layover trying to get the "free public wifi" to work.

Reverted to 3g and all was good...
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis