Author Topic: New Poster, long time reader.  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Pelican Brewer

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
New Poster, long time reader.
« on: July 23, 2017, 03:02:02 AM »
I brew in Missoula, MT and have evolved from extract on the stove to all grain and should soon have enough pots etc. to a system I can be more consistent. I might just share a fly fishing picture or two.
Thanks in advance for any feedback to my posts!

Offline HoosierBrew

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
    • View Profile
Re: New Poster, long time reader.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 03:04:00 AM »
Welcome!  Great feeling to move to all grain. Don't ever hesitate to ask questions - there's lots of good help to be had here.

Jon H.

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life.
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 07:20:18 AM »
Welcome aboard Pelican Brewer

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Frank L.
Fermenting:
Conditioning:
In keg:
In Bottles:  
In the works: Hopefully brewing 10 gallons of Pilsner tomorrow for a family reunion in July, then back to IPA and  a barleywine to age

Offline JT

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Bloatarian Brewing League - Cincinnati, OH
    • View Profile
    • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 12:53:15 AM »
Welcome!  Where are those fish?

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

Offline el_capitan

• Brewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 05:07:36 AM »
Hey man - I lived in Missoula for a couple years during college, way back in the early 2000's.  What a great place to spend some time.  I miss it!  I thought Missoula was great, because it helped me see that people are people, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual preference, etc.  My time there helped me learn to connect with people on a personal level, looking past all of the surface stuff.  Then, add in all of the recreational opportunities like hiking, biking, canoeing, snowboarding, fishing, and whatever else, and you have a great place.  I learned to tie-dye in Missoula (big surprise, eh?) and made a business of it for a while, marketing my tapestries down at the Staggering Ox by malfunction junction.

Good times all around.  I head out to Montana once every year or two, and I might just have to crash your party next time. 

Welcome to the forum!  Thanks for bringing back the memories.   :D

Offline brewsumore

• Brewmaster
  • Spokane, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 05:24:57 AM »
Well howdy PB!

Missoula is my hometown, and I now live just 200 miles away in Spokane.  Before I moved away in 2005 I was a member of the local homebrew club Zoo City Zymurgists.  Maybe you're familiar, if they're still going.

Welcome to the forum.  Fish on!