Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: New Cider Making Website (diyhardcider.com): Have a Look!  (Read 1370 times)

Offline diyHardCider.com

• 1st Kit
New Cider Making Website (diyhardcider.com): Have a Look!
« on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:19 am »
Hey all... while there is certainly no shortage of scattered information and internet chatter on making hard cider, I wasn't able to find many online resources with very useful information in a consolidated and simple format.... so I created my own!  I would not classify myself as an advanced cidermaker (always striving to get better though) and I wouldn't say this site it 'done' yet... but I do hope that it captures most of what a person would need to know to make some good quality batches of hard cider.

Anyway, have a look at the site and let me know what you think.  You could use the contact form on the website, or send me a message on the forum... I'm interested in all types of feedback... both good and great  ;) :)

The site is http://diyhardcider.com and some of the key pages are:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:58:12 am by diyHardCider.com »

Offline dmtaylor

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Lord Idiot the Lazy
    • YEAST MASTER Perma-Living
Re: New Cider Making Website (diyhardcider.com): Have a Look!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 06:25:10 am »
Nice work!  And I actually agree with more than 50% of the information, which is saying a lot for me.   ;D
Dave

The world will become a much more pleasant place to live when each and every one of us realizes that we are all idiots.