Author Topic: Brewmeisters - Southeast Iowa  (Read 141 times)

Offline Brewmeisters

• 1st Kit
    • View Profile
Brewmeisters - Southeast Iowa
« on: November 16, 2017, 02:23:13 AM »
I wanted to introduce ourselves (the guys blowing up the boards about our noob questions)

Rex - works third shift as an Assistant Industrial Maintenance Trainer

Tyler - works 1st shift as an Industrial Refrigeration/Boiler operator with a B.S. in Biology

It couldn't be a better partnership, 1 guy that has a great general knowledge of mechanics (which may come in handy when it comes to building things we may want; e.g. wort chiller), and another guy that knows refrigeration and has a Bachelor's in Biology! Rex has the drive, and Tyler has an incredible attention to detail, and procedural experience.

Together we'll brew some shenanigans, and maybe some great beers!
When you brew, brew with a happy heart.

Offline dls5492

• Assistant Brewer
    • View Profile
Re: Brewmeisters - Southeast Iowa
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 07:38:40 AM »
Welcome! Hopefully, we can meet at one of the festivals in Iowa next year.
David S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Club: Cedar River Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts (CRAZE)

And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Offline el_capitan

• Brewer
    • View Profile
Re: Brewmeisters - Southeast Iowa
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 07:46:57 PM »
Welcome, guys!  It's cool that you have a brewing partnership, so you have somebody to share in the learning journey.  My poor wife has listened to me ramble on about brewing for the last 14 years or so... She doesn't drink but could probably brew a pretty good beer at this point!

Don't feel shy about asking "entry level" questions.  We have a civil forum with a lot of experienced brewers.  Of course, the search function will turn up lots of good answers too.  Cheers!