Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2 tickets for Friday 10/6 GABF Paired Session  (Read 1220 times)

Offline GeTcHrX

• 1st Kit
2 tickets for Friday 10/6 GABF Paired Session
« on: October 02, 2017, 12:07:11 am »
Unfortunately I cannot make it to the GABF this year.  I have 2 tickets for Friday's Paired Session available at cost ($324.50 for the pair). Message me if you are interested.
I can accept PayPal or Venmo.

I'll also give a third option. If anyone wants to donate at least $300 (more would be great since this is amazing charity) to the Children's Association for Maximum Potential, you can have the tickets and get a tax right off.  CAMP is an incredible organization in Center Point, TX that serves special needs children, allowing them to go to camp and experience things like swimming, canoeing, archery,  arts and crafts, horseback riding, music and more. It's one of the most incredible places I've ever been.
Visit campcamp.org for more info or to make a donation. 
Let me know if you want the tickets. You can make a donation, send me the confirmation and I will transfer the tickets through Ticketmaster to you.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:58:41 am by GeTcHrX »

Offline Dnusher

• 1st Kit
Re: 2 tickets for Friday 10/6 GABF Paired Session
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:24:08 am »
I'm interested in your third option and will donate $325 to purchase your two tickets.  let me know.  Thanks.

Dan

Offline GeTcHrX

• 1st Kit
Re: 2 tickets for Friday 10/6 GABF Paired Session
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 01:33:01 pm »
Tickets have been taken. CAMP appreciates your donation Dan. Cheers and enjoy Paired!!