Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: It's Official  (Read 16986 times)

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Re: It's Official
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2017, 04:51:15 pm »
Stella is so good because it's lodo!!!

Are you sure?  I don't know if I get "it".  If they do indeed get "it", then they must have been able to properly interpret the secrets from old texts by a couple of dead guys, which so few have had the fortune and access and intellect to do, because "it" eludes everyone who is not cognizant of and fails to properly implement the LOB method.

I think we'd better lock this thread now before "it" happens again.  Mods?  Hi.  Please lock this thing.  While slightly fun, this thread has gone far beyond its course.  I'd appreciate it, and so would probably at least 30.8% of other folks.

Dave, I personally don't see a reason to lock. Maybe the other mods will feel differently and that's totally fine with me. Truthfully, I think everybody could stand to be a little more thick skinned on the topic. I brew low O2 but don't post on it here anymore, for fear of igniting the silly 'war'. I don't think it needs to be that way here. Really don't.

There was no tone of "needs to be done this way to be right" (like people have perceived in the past) in Frank's post. Just his feeling on what makes the beer good. Just a feeling, that's all. All this adds up to is my $0.02. Could be $0.01 for that matter. No offense intended.  :)
Jon H.

Offline homoeccentricus

• Brewmaster General
  • A twerp from Antwerp
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2017, 04:56:54 pm »
Plus, i didn't really mean this about Stella ;) but I do think an official warning should be given for those comments about Orval. That was really an attack ad hominem. Orval is Sacred.
Frank P.

Staggering on the shoulders of giant dwarfs.

Offline dmtaylor

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Lord Idiot the Lazy
    • YEAST MASTER Perma-Living
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2017, 05:20:00 pm »
We're just so off-topic that... wait.... what was the topic again?!  Who cares?!  Oh.  Alrighty then!
Dave

The world will become a much more pleasant place to live when each and every one of us realizes that we are all idiots.

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2017, 06:58:29 pm »
We're just so off-topic that... wait.... what was the topic again?!  Who cares?!  Oh.  Alrighty then!

Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
Ba dump bump. He'll be here all week

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)