Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Experimental Brewing Podcast Episode 53 - In the Barrel With the Bills  (Read 1213 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-53-barrel-bills

On this week's episode, we sit down and look at the world of trademarks and lawsuits involving some of the biggest and smallest breweries, pay to play in the barroom and the most British pub story, ever. Then we dive into a wonderful presentation from lambic master Frank Boon and the BA's newly announced hop breeding program before Drew sits down with "Doctor" Bill Sysak and Bill Sobeiski at the newly (30 days is new right?) opened Wild Barrel Brewing of San Marcos. Find out their long beer history and how they moved from Stone to a place of their own. And then of course, we hammer out some questions - including what do you think - should you be required to create your own recipe for competition? Then a quick tip and a super something other to get you set for your week.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
Re: Experimental Brewing Podcast Episode 53 - In the Barrel With the Bills
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 12:13:43 pm »
That bit about Brewery Igniter was really interesting.  I had never heard of that before, but it makes total sense. 
Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Offline jimmykx250

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:53:24 pm »
Love the podcast. Great show always learn something new. Entertaining as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jimmykx250

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 10:09:08 am »
Love the podcast. Great show always learn something new. Entertaining as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell