1. Each member is allowed only one account. Attempts to register for multiple accounts may result in one or all of them being removed. Please notify a moderator if there are multiple legitimate users accessing the site from the same household.
2. Place your post only once and in the most appropriate forum for your topic. Posting in multiple forums or in the wrong forum to increase its views could result in your post being deleted totally or moved to the proper forum. If you are unsure where to post, contact a moderator for advice.
3. Be respectful of the questions and comments of others. It is OK to disagree with someone, but do so with respect. Keep the AHA forum friendly and encouraging of everyone's participation. We will not tolerate rudeness, insults, personal attacks, inflammatory remarks, threats, racial/ethnic slurs, trolling, flame baiting or similarly disruptive postings.
4. Vulgar, violent, shocking, profane, or explicit sexual images and/or language are prohibited. This includes the posting of external links to such material. Efforts to circumvent the language filter by intentionally misspelling words are not allowed. Avatars, images, and language will be moderated to a professional office environment level.
5. Access from sites blacklisted for spamming, spamming, chain letters, or referral requests are strictly prohibited. Please report these posts so that the moderating team can clean them up quickly.
6. Please be discreet with any discussion of currently illegal activity. For example, saying that you think certain drug or tax laws should be eliminated is OK, but presenting any indication that you are actively flaunting such laws is prohibited.
7. If you are a product or service vendor, you are welcome to discuss your product here as long as you participate as a member rather than by using the site as a vehicle for free advertising. Violation of this rule will result in immediate account deletion.
8. The “Going Pro” Board is dedicated to discussion related to starting a new commercial brewery and/or becoming a professional brewer.
9. The “Going Pro” Board is not intended for discussion of existing brewery operations, such topics are more appropriate for the Brewers Association Forum (we can add URL for appropriate BA.org web page here).
10. Any discussion of pricing of supplies, product, etc. on the “Going Pro” Board are strictly banned to avoid infraction of anti-competitive laws. Posts violating this ban will be removed immediately.
The above rules cannot anticipate every situation that might arise. The mods reserve the right to take steps not addressed in these rules in order to maintain a friendly and helpful environment. The #1 thing to keep in mind is "DON'T BE A JERK!"