Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC Labels 2018  (Read 1673 times)

Offline dannyk

• 1st Kit
NHC Labels 2018
« on: June 03, 2018, 03:58:09 pm »
Trying to follow instructions to print labels but there is no "print label" tab/hyperlink/button/etc on my entry page. Figured it would be available since entries are due next week. Am I missing it or has it not been activated?
Thanks

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
Re: NHC Labels 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 08:01:23 pm »
I was asked by a friend who has one going on, and as I do too I looked into it.

On your entries there is a .pdf “letter” that has the address for the final round website. Go there and log in. It should list the entry/entries that you have moving on. There is a print label button there. It worked for me.

Hope this helps. Good luck in the final round.

Jeff Rankert
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline jjw5015

• Cellarman
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 08:01:14 am »
you have to go to the final round brewer profile, not the one from the first round. There's a print bottle labels link there.

Offline johnny_mo

• Cellarman
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 08:21:28 am »
Hi Everyone,
As stated, there is a final round website that can be found in the Final Round Instructions in your post-competition package after the letter (pages 2-4). The website is final.brewingcompetition.com.
Once you log in there, the instructions are again posted in your profile, and you can print out your bottle labels. You do not need to provide a recipe unless you win a medal in the Final Round this year.
Good luck on June 28!
John Moorhead
NHC Organizer

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 11:48:41 am »
Hi Everyone,
As stated, there is a final round website that can be found in the Final Round Instructions in your post-competition package after the letter (pages 2-4). The website is final.brewingcompetition.com.
Once you log in there, the instructions are again posted in your profile, and you can print out your bottle labels. You do not need to provide a recipe unless you win a medal in the Final Round this year.
Good luck on June 28!
John Moorhead
NHC Organizer

I was wondering about the recipe info. Thanks.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!