Author Topic: Updates on brewing  (Read 281 times)

Offline matt.ballard.587

  • Cellarman
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Tapatalk User
    • View Profile
Updates on brewing
« on: December 07, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »
It's been a while.  I updated my mash tun last week to a hose braid and valve on my cooler.  I ran 4 batches off over the weekend except the ris I brewed I was getting efficiencies in the 70's to 80's.  Today I made a Scottish ale that was originally supposed to be a 60/-.  I always set my recipes for 70 to 75% efficiency.  Well bcs I actually got 85% so  it went from a 60 schilling to a Scottish export. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk