After tasting my last brew I realised that I used old hops without compensating for the reduced alpha acid level. Not fun. Planned 91 IBU, actual 58 IBU.
I created a spreadsheet where I could enter all data regarding the storage of the hops so that I can be a little more safe of the alpha acid level.
Harvest date, and storage conditions at the producer is entered, I have to guess how many days the hops are stored at the producer before it is shipped to the retailer. Retailer Storage conditions and shopping day are entered and also storage conditions at home and date of usage. If someone is interested in the Excel sheet please send a message, since there seems to be no way of posting the document as an attachment.