Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 30  (Read 1737 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 30
« on: December 21, 2016, 11:42:51 am »
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-30-breaking-down-breakside

Quick Start - Call us at 626-765-1ALE to leave us a quick message about your Brew Year's Resolution or record it on your phone/computer and email us at podcast@experimentalbrew.com!

It's listener feedback time and everyone has their favorite glasses. Until the end of 2016 you can use the codes ZYMDENNY and PICODENNY for some serious discounts on PicoBrew's fancy systems. In the pub we talk through loss, Mobcraft's adroit handling of a bad beer name, beer and politics and Denny's time in St. Louis. In the library, we debate beer terms that you should retire. What are your terms?

In the lounge, we visit with Ben Edmunds at Breakside Brewing where we also met Paco the Brew Dog. (Dogs are running through this episode). What did we learn about the fine art of growing up from a brewpub to a rapidly growing brewery with a big barrel room

We tackle more of your questions in our Q&A segment and then Drew quickly tips with a line cleaning trick of forgotten origin before we close out with Denny's recent culinary discovery - New Scandavian Cooking
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline EnkAMania

• Brewer
Re: Experimental Brewing podcast Episode 30
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:10:13 pm »
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/episode-30-breaking-down-breakside

Quick Start - Call us at 626-765-1ALE to leave us a quick message about your Brew Year's Resolution or record it on your phone/computer and email us at podcast@experimentalbrew.com!

It's listener feedback time and everyone has their favorite glasses. Until the end of 2016 you can use the codes ZYMDENNY and PICODENNY for some serious discounts on PicoBrew's fancy systems. In the pub we talk through loss, Mobcraft's adroit handling of a bad beer name, beer and politics and Denny's time in St. Louis. In the library, we debate beer terms that you should retire. What are your terms?

In the lounge, we visit with Ben Edmunds at Breakside Brewing where we also met Paco the Brew Dog. (Dogs are running through this episode). What did we learn about the fine art of growing up from a brewpub to a rapidly growing brewery with a big barrel room

We tackle more of your questions in our Q&A segment and then Drew quickly tips with a line cleaning trick of forgotten origin before we close out with Denny's recent culinary discovery - New Scandavian Cooking

I love Breakside, the food is really good too.
Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 08:12:04 am »
Just finished listening to this one. I've had beers with Ben at Best of Craft a few times. He is intensely into beer. He's one to watch. That guy will be a millionaire, just a matter of time.

Offline mchrispen

• Brewmaster
    • Accidentalis Brewing Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:02:31 am »
Hrmmm... did I actually hear a Nikobrew commercial? Out of business yeah? Or are you hinting at something.
Matt Chrispen
Sometime Austin Zealot
Blogging from the garage @ accidentalis.com
>> Bru'n Water Spreadsheet Walkthroughs<<
>> Bru'n Water Subscriber Version 5.3 Spreadsheet Walkthrough <<

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:14:15 am »
Hrmmm... did I actually hear a Nikobrew commercial? Out of business yeah? Or are you hinting at something.

If it was on episode 30, that was a long time ago.  We haven't run any ads for him since he shut down.

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline mchrispen

• Brewmaster
    • Accidentalis Brewing Blog
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 10:15:25 am »
Well now I feel really silly. For some reason I thought that was a new episode!

NYE brain lag methinks...
Matt Chrispen
Sometime Austin Zealot
Blogging from the garage @ accidentalis.com
>> Bru'n Water Spreadsheet Walkthroughs<<
>> Bru'n Water Subscriber Version 5.3 Spreadsheet Walkthrough <<

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 10:55:06 am »
Well now I feel really silly. For some reason I thought that was a new episode!

NYE brain lag methinks...

Dude, I understand....

www.dennybrew.com