General Category > Commercial Beer Reviews

Lagunitas Brown Shugga' (Sweet Release)

(1/1)

Pawtucket Patriot:
Last night I had two pints of this stuff at one of my local watering holes.  I had already had two pints (Bells Two Hearted and Left Hand Milk Stout) prior to the Brown Shugga' and had no idea that it was a 9.5% beer!  After the second Lagunitas, I couldn't understand why I felt so tanked.  This morning I woke up with a bastard behind the eyes, checked the Lagunitas website, and it all made sense.  Sorry, I don't have tasting notes -- there's no way I would have remembered my impressions anyway.   :o

smurfe:
Ahh Lagunitis, I just love their beers. Love the Brown Shugga. Did a clone a while back that wasn't too bad at all. I just wish I could buy their beers locally.

Pawtucket Patriot:

--- Quote from: smurfe on November 14, 2009, 02:55:42 PM ---Ahh Lagunitis, I just love their beers. Love the Brown Shugga. Did a clone a while back that wasn't too bad at all. I just wish I could buy their beers locally.

--- End quote ---

We just started getting it locally about a year ago. I love their beer.

KING__SIZE:
My wife picked up a 6 pack for me for brewday 11/8/09. It's is my new favorite beer. I was thinking of making a clone, and would be interested in notes.

Another great beer I have tried this week was Anchor Brewery's Christmas Beer... Cherries and Currants and all kinds of good.

budweiser:

--- Quote from: KING__SIZE on November 15, 2009, 05:03:05 PM ---My wife picked up a 6 pack for me for brewday 11/8/09. It's is my new favorite beer. I was thinking of making a clone, and would be interested in notes.

Another great beer I have tried this week was Anchor Brewery's Christmas Beer... Cherries and Currants and all kinds of good.

--- End quote ---

The Brewing Network Program did a clone.

Listen to this:

http://thebrewingnetwork.com/shows/510

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version