Other than Brewing > The Pub

If you could travel around in a motorhome

(1/7) > >>

tesla_hv:
Where would go go?  Where would you visit?

KING__SIZE:
My family traveled for 3 months in a motorhome, it was sort of a last gasp when we found out my dad was, well, about to shuffle off the mortal coil.

I remember seeing the grand canyon for the first time, I was 20' away from a moose in Yellowstone, timed ol' faithful, hiked in the badlands of South Dakota, was at the top of stone mountain in georgia, drove up big sur, I remember the smog in LA, the height of pikes peak, and the beauty of Zion. There is alot to see in the USA, we had one rule - KOA campgrounds only.

If I could go to one place it would be Crater Lake National Park. Actually Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska are the only states I haven't been to yet. Collect 'em all.

capozzoli:
If I could afford to do it I would drive from the US to the bottom af Argentina and back.

Thirsty_Monk:
I heard that Basil is amazing country.

a10t2:

--- Quote from: capozzoli on November 14, 2009, 07:32:03 PM ---If I could afford to do it I would drive from the US to the bottom af Argentina and back.

--- End quote ---

I thought that was more or less impossible because of the gap in Colombia. I know people have done it on mountain bikes and such but I think at a minimum you need a 4WD.

edit: Found it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darién_Gap

--- Quote ---The first all-land auto crossing was in 1985–1987 by Loren Upton and Patty Mercier in a CJ-5 Jeep, taking 741 days to travel 125 miles (201 km).
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version