Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: engagment  (Read 3019 times)

Offline jrhomebrewing

• Cellarman
engagment
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:06:56 pm »
I am wanting to make a beer label to put on one of my home brews to propose to my girlfriend. What is the best place to make labels? Any suggestions how it should look or other ideas you guys might have? Even ideas on how to propose with the beer?

Thank you for you help!

Cheers

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
engagment
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 01:49:40 pm »
Grog tags is one I've seen. http://www.grogtag.com/

A buddy of mine proposed during the eclipse when the moon was moving away from the sun showing the "diamond ring". If she's into the eclipse a label for a Munich Dunkel, Brown Ale, Stout or other dark beer with the "diamond ring" on it would be an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:53:35 pm by BrewBama »

Offline jlwisdom89

• 1st Kit
Re: engagment
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 07:28:02 pm »
Create a six pack to share.  Have each bottle say “Will” “You” “Marry” “Me” “(Name)”, and have the 6the bottle list both the date of the 1st date, and the date of which the proposal is.  Make sure not to throw away any bottles once finished/moving to the next.  And make sure they line up on the counter to read the phrase “will you marry me”.  And have the ring in your pocket ready for when she realizes what the bottles say.  Then get down on one knee, and go to town :)

Congratulations on the pending nuptials man!  My wife and I celebrate 2 years of marriage next Tuesday :)

Offline jrhomebrewing

• Cellarman
Re: engagment
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 03:46:31 pm »
Awesome thank you for the help and great ideas! now I need to get to work and start making labels!